The Slumcode Group in focusing towards (2016 – 2026) its next 10 Years of Community Service Initiatives, has planned to launch its most ambitious campaign ever to raise Kshs. 500 Million estimated cost for an Innovation Hub we plan to put up in the East Side of Nairobi within the next 5 years.
The 2016 – 2020 Project running under the #March2Greatness Branding was initiated as a Journey starting Day 1 on the 1st August 2016 to run until 1st August 2020. When complete – the facility as part of its Social Responsibility will offer free services to children and needy persons as a core objective of its fundamental purpose. It will host several other income generating functions to sustain itself going forward.
The 5 year project has been designed in phases to necessitate it’s smooth realization.
1. Concept Formulation
2. Youth Partners Mobilization
3. Secretariat Formation
4. Proposal for Partnerships
5. Finance Management Plan
6. Calendar of events
7. Execution and Monitoring
- Anthem or Campaign Theme Song script writing Trailer pre – shooting.
- Lyrics and Audio development and production
- Sponsor and Partner presentations
- Main Anthem shoot
- Merchandise and Branding Development
- Gala Anthem and Fundraising platform launch – International Youth Day 2017
- Fundraising Drive.
We are grateful to everyone who is supporting this cause in any way possible. Special Thanks to Ruben Baarda of Interesting Internships – The Netherlands.